Street Press Distribution
Passing Out Distribution is South Australias NO.1 street press distribution company with 29 titles being distributed on a regular basis. Passing Out delivers at least 90% of all street publications in the Adelaide city and suburban marketplace.
That's over 2 million publications every year!
With 21 years of reliable distribution of street publications under our belt, we have become a valuable resource for street press publishers. We have accumulated the most extensive database - 2800 venues at last count of which about 1800 accept more than one magazine title. More than half only receive publications from us.
|The Adelaide Review
|An Adelaide Institution
|Where those with money spend it!
|FJ (Fashion Journal)
|National Fashion Publication
|Fashion Clothing Retailers
|Music and Stage equipment
|Music and Show equipment sale and hire
|Art, Film and Music Magazine
|Arts, Music, Film and Cinema outlets
|Food, fashion and fun
|Cafes, coffee, food outlets
|The GOV Program
|A Summary of what to find at The GOV
|Uni, Tafe, coffee shops
|Children & Family publication
|Cafes, Coffee, Food outlets
|SA Style Magazine
|SA Fashion Magazine and more
|Fashion Outlets, cafes, restaurants
|The Races Edit
|The ultimate trackside guide
|Cafes, coffee, sports clubs
|Employment/assist to work agency, coffee
|Unley Council Publication
|Blanket coverage of The Unley Council area.
|Charles Sturt Council publication
|Blanket coverage of The Charles Sturt Council
|Art Gallery of SA program
|Café, Coffee, Arts outlet focus
|Adelaide's city bars
|food outlets non-licensed, Uni/TAFE/Tourism
|Adelaide's city cafes
|Tourism, accommodation focus
|Burnside Village Glossy and more
|Passing Out Rack coverage
|Adelaide Review Top 100 Wines
|Wineries, Bottleshops, selected restaurants
|Programs- Various and many
|Festivals incl. Fringe, Barossa & Adel Film
|Blanket coverage of Metro Adelaide
Through strategic placement, day-time delivery and careful monitoring of copies collected, we have set a standard that is unique in the Adelaide market. We deliver directly into stores during business hours, removing any old copies and tidying the site (which our outlets certainly appreciate) We don't drop bundles of magazines on doorsteps and run.
Passing Out's high quality distribution and consulting for our publishers provides ongoing, valuable market feedback alerting them to market trends and changes to any readership take-up rates. Databases are updated weekly.
All of our publishers expect in excess of 90% of their copies to be read and taken. We achieve minimum wastage by counting returns, determining what every site needs and adjusting the delivery number accordingly.
As Street press publications are given away, they rely on advertising for their existence. Maximizing readership is the key, integral role entrusted to Passing Out to maximize the success of street press publisher campaigns. Half-read publications with cheap distribution models wont keep advertisers for long.
From early 2006, Passing Out started introducing our own display racks into high traffic areas to a vast number of cafes, coffee shops and take away outlets to guarantee the presentation of our clients publications. Passing Out provides The Rack to 300 venues throughout the Adelaide CBD and suburbs.
- Often the number of street press publications and the leaflets exceed the space provided by many outlets. This leads to messy piles and your message being lost!
- The Rack holds 6-8 publications and a significant number of leaflets.
- They are for exclusive use of Passing Outs clients. While venues are able to have other display racks, most are happy with the range Passing Out supplies and use us solely.
- We deal with managers and owners of these outlets they want us and your product in their venue!
- The outlets that have The Rack know we offer the best range, remove outdated material weekly, tidy the site and increase their business. The availability of quality free street press and entertainment programs and leaflets ensure their customers keep coming back!
- It is a dynamic marketing tool as approximately 33% of its contents are changed over weekly and 90% over the month.